Capacity: SUPPLY OF COMPRESSOR
Status: COMPLETED 2013
The Sapele AG supply project is the design and supply of two (2) Nos Gas Engine driven reciprocating Compressor Packages (each of 10mmscfd capacity).
Its objective is to procure compressors to replace the existing obsolete compressors in the Seplat compressor station in Sapele Delta state, Nigeria for the purpose of serving as AG solution to the nearby Sapele Compressor station.
Seplat and MAKON entered into an Engineering, Procurement and Fabrication agreement to supply two units of Gas Engine-Driven Compressors at Sapele AG.
In order to fulfill her client’s expectation, MAKON went into a technical agreement with Enerflex Inc. Houston USA. Therefore Enerflex became MAKON main vendor for design and fabrication of the Sapele AG compressors.
The design input Information includes:
Overall compression capacity: 20mmscfd
There are two stages of compression
- Stage 1 suction/discharge pressure: 3/10 barg
- Stage 2 suction/discharge pressure: 10/30barg
Stage 2 suction header shall be designed with flexibility to receive combined AG streams from both the Stage 1 discharge header and the Flowstation HP Separator.
The Sapele AG compressor unit package to be supplied will feature but not limited to the following components:
- Engine Driver.
- Skid Mounted Compressor Frame and Cylinders.
- Pulsation Bottles, Vessels, Cooler, Piping, Fittings, Valves.
- PLC based control panel & associated Instrumentation.
- Inlet & Outlet Scrubber for each Compressors stage, excluding an outlet Scrubber on the final discharge.
Other supply scope details:
- Engineering design and selection of compressor package
- Fabrication and construction
- Procurement and delivery (DDP)
- Factory Acceptance Test
- Schedule of manufacturing and delivery (to be provided by vendor)
- Pre-commissioning and Commissioning
- Commissioning spares and 2 years operating spares.
- Classroom and hands-on training and also 3month reliability run.
- Special tools and manuals including calculations and drawings