MAKON Group is committed to providing Quality services to our valued Clients in the areas of engineering, procurement, project management, construction, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of facilities for the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries.
We are also committed to adopting the tenets of the ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System Standard such that every staff has the responsibility for sustaining the quality management system through continual improvement of all processes.
Our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008) is certified by UKAS and ANAB. We ensure that this certification is sustained and effectively maintained by adhering to the clauses as contained in the ISO Standard and by conducting regular internal audits, management reviews, external and surveillance audits by other interested parties.
Continual Improvement is a permanent objective of our Quality Management System.
Our Quality Objectives are set at the corporate level as well as departmental levels and are compatible with this quality policy. The Quality objectives are reviewed annually to ensure suitability of the quality system.
To meet our commitment, we must:
- Protect our environment and ensure the health and safety of our workforce.
- Offer our services to our clients in the most efficient way.
- Comply with Statutory, Regulatory and Client requirements while continually improving the effectiveness of the QMS.
- Provide added value to our Client(s) with our services while remaining competitive.
- Ensure effective communication with all stakeholders, and
- Provide a quality management system of employee involvement, motivation and training.